Stockist Launch: MX-ST
Maxxis Tyres are launching a new motocross tyre; the Maxxcross MX-ST. This tyre was developed in conjunction with motocross legend Jeremy McGrath, and is an official tyre of the MXGP where it proves itself every race weekend.
This brings with it a whole range of benefits for stockists of the MX-ST. Read on to find out more about the tyre and the benefits which could be available to you:
About the tyre
- All-new race-specific construction to benefit professional and grassroot riders alike
- Uniquely-spaced tread pattern for incredible traction under acceleration and braking
- Extra-strong construction for impact absorption and cornering precision
- Pliable carcass design for rider comfort and feel
- Soft composition excels on soft terrain
|Size||Item No.||Item Description||Available|
|110/100-18||2760362||MX-ST 110/100-18 M7332R 64M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|120/100-18||2760365||MX-ST 120/100-18 M7332R 68M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|60/100-14||2760368||MX-ST 60/100-14 M7332F 30M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|70/100-17||2760369||MX-ST 70/100-17 M7332F 40M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|70/100-19||2760370||MX-ST 70/100-19 M7332F42M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|80/100-21||2760371||MX-ST 80/100-21 M7332F 51M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Now|
|275-21||2760372||MX-ST 275-21 M7332R 38J SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|80/100-12||2760374||MX-ST 80/100-12 M7332R 41M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|90/100-14||2760375||MX-ST 90/100-14 M7332R 49M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|90/100-16||2760376||MX-ST 90/100-16 M7332R 52M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Q3|
|100/90-19||2760377||MX-ST 100/90-19 M7332R 57M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Late June|
|110/90-19||2760378||MX-ST 110/90-19 M7332R 62M SOFT / INTERMEDIATE||Now|
For more product information please visit: www.maxxis.co.uk/catalog/tyre-573-11-maxxcross-mx-st
The MX-ST Stockist Competition
For a limited time only, Maxxis are running a prize draw for stockists of the MX-ST tyre. Any stockist who orders 5x pairs of MX-ST tyres will be entered into a prize draw to win an all-expenses-paid trip to the Imola MXGP in Italy on 18th August 2019.
See the Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Maxxis International UK plc of Carr Road, Felixstowe, IP11 3RX and company number 01205689.
- Start date: 3rd June 2019.
- End date: Friday 26th July 2019.
- There is one prize to be won involving a paid trip to the MXGP of Italy for the winner and a guest of their choosing.
- To enter the competition, entrants must place an initial order of 5x pairs (10 tyres total) of the Maxxis Maxxcross MX-ST tyre for one entry, and will be entered thereafter once for every additional MX-ST tyre purchased. No other form of entry will be permitted.These orders are not eligible for stock cleanse.
- The competition is open to UK residents only, ages 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families or agents. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties; direct purchases from Maxxis or Bickers only.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Prompter for winning notifications that are not received or delivered.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries after close of business on the End Date
- The winner and their guest will be booked onto a flight to Bologne departing Stansted airport on Friday 16th August and returning on Monday 19th August. Flights, hotels and meals throughout the trip will be paid for by the Promoter, but the winner and their guest are responsible for their own passports, travel insurance, luggage and anything else involved in European travel. The flight includes a small carry-on bag only; any charges from the flight provider associated with exceeding the luggage limit, delays or any other form of surcharge will be payable by the winner and/or guest. The hotel is decided by the Promoter and will not be upgraded except at the winner’s own cost and arrangement. Transport during the trip will be arranged and driven by the Maxxis employee; any additional travel undertaken by the winner and/or guest will be done at their own expense. An employee of the Promoter will escort the winner and their guest from the airport to the hotel and MXGP Imola motocross track. The winner will respect and comply with this employee at all times for their safety and the safety of those around them, as well as the organisation of the trip and so as to not cause unnecessary lateness or delays. The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be made available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the need arise.
- The prize shall not be sold, assigned, transferred, lent or the benefit granted to any person other than the winner without the Promoter’s explicit, written consent.
- The Promoter will not be liable if the prize cannot be taken by the winner for any reason.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail during the week commencing 29th July. Reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however failure to communicate the win by Wednesday 31st July will result in another random winner being selected and the prize forfeited by the original winner.
- Proof of age and a copy of an active passport will be required immediately from the winner to arrange the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter may use the winner’s name and/or image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and/or without any fee being paid.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to take photographic images and video of their prize handover/experience.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter further reserves the right to declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award the prize or to withdraw the prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this competition or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means.
- By entering this competition, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for administration of this competition and for any other purposes compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, including adding the entrants to a marketing database to receive communications from the Maxxis, Bickers and CST brands. Entrants will be able to unsubscribe from this database at any time. This data will not be shared with any third parties except as far as necessary to arrange the prize for the winner.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Promoter, so far is permitted by the law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the competition or any aspect of the prize.
- This competition shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
- Entrants are advised to save or print these terms and conditions for their reference.
To encourage sell-through and get as many riders onto the MX-ST as possible during the launch period, Maxxis are running a prize draw for consumers too, and they will need their stockists’ help to execute it.
The consumer incentive is: Buy an MX-ST tyre for your chance to win a trip to the MXGP. As the consumer will be purchasing via a stockist rather than Maxxis directly, it is important for MX-ST stockists to be aware of what is required of them.
How to ensure a consumer is entered into the prize draw
Step 1: The consumer purchases at least one MX-ST tyre from the stockist
Step 2: The stockist produces the competition entry form for the consumer to populate
Step 3: The stockist authenticates the entry with a signature or receipt or both
Step 4: The stockist communicates the entry to the Maxxis Coventry office either via mail or e-mail
Step 5: The winner of the prize draw shall be notified directly
It is the responsibility of the stockist of the MX-ST tyre to record a customers’ details accurately and only if they purchase the MX-ST tyre; this is to ensure a profitable promotion.
When the consumer purchases an MX-ST tyre in-store, they can fill in a competition entry form to enter the prize draw. This asks for contact information which Maxxis will use to notify the winner and to add to their own marketing database unless the consumer specifies otherwise (in accordance with GDPR). Alternatively, the customer can populate their entry online at www.mx-st.com and upload an image or scan of their proof of purchase of the tyre.
The stockist must authenticate the purchase by confirming the number of tyres purchased (the consumer will be entered into the prize draw once for a single tyre and twice for two or more tyres) and either signing the dedicated space on the form or affixing a copy of a seller receipt to the form, or both.
The competition entry forms and posters to promote the competition in-store will be shipped to the stockist along with the MX-ST stock.
Terms and conditions of the consumer prize draw can be found at www.mx-st.com.
Follow the Maxxis social media channels to see some of the consumer marketing in action, such as our promotional video below;