Motorex 100th Anniversary
This year Motorex marks its 100th anniversary and is celebrating its status as the world’s leading motorcycle lubricant and oil brand.
It all began in 1917 in Switzerland when the company’s founder, Arnold Bucher, started his first business, REX, which initially focused on leather and floor-care products. REX later evolved to become Motorex in 1947. Over the last 100 years, Motorex has remained a family owned business and has grown to become the biggest manufacturer of lubricants in Switzerland with 350 employees, supplying to 80 countries around the world. Today it’s recognised as one of the world’s best known premium motorcycle brands.
Motorex offers a selection of high-performance and easy to use oils, lubricants and care products. It boasts product ranges designed to fulfil customers’ every lubrication need and remains committed to providing top quality, tier one products to the trade.
The Motorex brand has supported 104 world champions over 100 years and have been chosen by world leading motorsport teams to help them secure the winning title. Most recently Motorex has been selected by the Beta Bono and KTM factory teams at 2017’s MotoGP and EnduroGP championships.
Motorex will enter its 100th year with the same high performance, high adrenaline momentum that has propelled the brand’s global status over the last century.
100 Championship Wins
Motorex sponsor teams participating in the highest level of motorcycle sport around the world, in many disciplines:
- World Supersport
- US Supercross
- SuperEnduro WM
- Extreme Enduro
- Rallye Racing
- US Off Road
Current Team Success
- Motorex has followed KTM into MotoGP by supporting them in their first venture into the top level of motorcycle sport
- Current champion of the Dakar Rally, Sam Sunderland, is a Motorex supported driver
- Motorex continues to support teams and riders at all levels of motorsport – currently sponsor teams within the MXGB series, including Jake Nicholls
View the full range of products on the Motorex.com website.
Join us and become a Motorex Dealer, call us on 01394 604 040 or click Become a Motorex Dealer
Already a customer? Click Buy Now to view everything Motorex on our B2B shop.
New Motorex In A Box
Innovative packaging design had one main purpose: to make life easier for consumers. The new “Bag in Box” packaging solution does this and a lot more in an outstanding way. MOTOREX Moto Line 4-stroke engine oils will be supplied in the new 20-litre Bag in Box containers starting Spring 2017.
- Guarantees maximum purity of contents
- Minimal waste
- Excellent sustainability profile
- Easy to handle
- Built-in dispensor with high dispensor flow
- Space-saving storage (stackable)
- Can be safely dispatched, e.g. by parcels service
- Attractive printing and multilingual labeling
EXCLUSIVELY IMPORTED TO THE UK BY BICKERS